Stephen is an experienced Real Estate Entrepreneur
Stephen is a business leader equipped with over fifteen years of Real Estate, business, leadership, management, coaching and consulting successes. Stephen consistently demonstrates excellent communication, discretion, solid leadership, creative problem solving, and strong interpersonal and organizational abilities through his work.
- Real Estate – Residential, Commercial & Investment
- Network and Referral Marketing
- Social Media & Engagement Content
- Business Management
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Business Process Engineering
- Training & Development
- Leadership Development
- Public & Motivational Speaking
- Real Estate Broker, CA BRE
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, University of Phoenix
- Project Management—MS Project, New Horizons
- Team Management & Leadership Program, Landmark Education
- Leadership in Advocacy & Planning, Academy for Educational Development
Some Noted Acomplishments
- Redesigned work flow processing and general business strategies for private and non-profit organizations.
- Designed and redesigned organizational structure and crafted marketing, sales, and infrastructure for private and non-profit organizations.
- Creatively directed the analysis and design of new and improved business processes and strategies for organizations.
- Routinely coordinated and expertly facilitated high priority meetings, conference calls and networking/sales events, in addition to team meetings, presentations and other firm events.
- Supported and enhanced business information systems used to drive products, services, and business models, which was accomplished through analysis and design of new and improved business processes, including the creation of high-level workflow diagrams and requirements documentation.
- Effectively recruited, managed, and developed the abilities of sales associates and employees and increased gross sales 150% through training and leading associates in new marketing practices and methodologies.
Check out Stephen’s LinkedIn profile